Hi,I am a individual game developer. I just bought the pack because I thought these .psd files would include layers of each part of a sprite. I need to get access to each body part to make move animation or something more. Could you please do me a favor for giving me a .psd file or the dragonBone texture? My email address is email@example.com, thank you.
Legendary Knights Megapack
A downloadable asset pack
After much work and dedication, the Legendary Knights centered Megapack is finally here!
The legendary Knights were an archetype originally featured in Librarium a while back, but remain popular to this day! with this megapack they get enhanced functionality, making them even more usable within your projects!
This megapack includes the following:
- 14 4-direction map sprites for all Librarium Legendary Knights!
- 12 matching facesets with expressions
- 65 matching full resolution PNG bust portrait for all expressions in the facesets!
- 14 Full Resolution PSD's of the original Legendary Knights Battlers!
- Though the Legendary Knights Battlers are available in my free ultrapack, these same battlers are also included within this pack for ease of organization!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Are these contents included in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 packages?
No they are different! :) I'd bundle this in as a bonus if someone bought all those though! haha
Do you have any characters that have mouth movements when they talk?
Hi, I like your art style, sucks for me, my game use a bigger characters size (64x32) (I use 'Stella Character Generator'), I would like to ask if you can create a similar character packs just with a bigger size (for anyone who do not use the default mv size)? thanks.