Are you going to do a 2020 ultimate pack anytime soon? And what all do I need to buy to have 100% of everything you've made, excluding 2021?
Librarium November 2020 First Update Cycle Reward Set!
A downloadable asset pack
- Librarium Animated - Denira, the Cithaerion Lioness
- Librarium Animated - Darkness Dragon Yrogerg
- Librarium Statics - Baby Animals
- Librarium Statics - Will-o-wisps
Available download features a download link to folders containing each of the tiers in the cover image!
- Use in any game engine – ok!
- Commercial use – ok!
- Non-commercial use – ok!
- Edits for your project needs – ok!
- redistribution of content in base releases (Librarium Statics and/or Librarium Animated) – not allowed!
- redistribution of edited content from base releases – not allowed!
- redistribution of content within reward sets – not allowed!
- redistribution of edited content within reward sets – not allowed!
- Scope of use outside of game development – Feel free to contact me! Usually always ok!
- Anything not covered – Feel free to contact me!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Are there detailed instructions or a tutorial on how install the Animation part of these Reward Sets and everything that needs to be done so that they perform the same as they do in the demos? I was trying to find instructions or tutorials on other sites, but have not had any luck.
Edit: I did some more research and was able to figure out most of the things out based on various sample projects, but if there is a tutorial out there it would be useful to know in case I missed some things.