”Edits for your project needs“ I will create a pixel verion of one character and design a series spritesheet for her and treat it as my game(commercial) boss or npc, is this condition belongs to this clause?
Librarium NPC Character Pack I
A downloadable asset pack
Today we see the launch for the Librarium NPC Character pack series!
Characters desgined to cover the classic NPC needs we see in many RPGs, ranging from Nobility to shop keepers!
The first release debuts with the following characters:
- Alchemy Shop Owner
- Quest Master/Guild Master
- Nobility Member
- Bar/Pub Owner
- Item/Weapon Shop Keeper
- Guild/Cafe Attendant
Inside the pack you will find:
- 6 4-Direction Map Sprites
- 6 Half body portraits
- Folder with Resizes
- Full Resolution PSDs to the Portraits!
Though optimized for RPGMaker MV, you can freely use all assets contained in this pack it in any other game engine, though you may need to reformat the assets to fit other standards!
- Please credit me as Aekashics/Ækashics and link back http://www.akashics.moe/ !
- Use in any game engine – ok!
- Commercial use – ok!
- Non-commercial use – ok!
- Edits for your project needs – ok!
- redistribution of content in the pack – not allowed!
- redistribution of edited content from the pack – not allowed!
- Scope of use outside of game development – Usually always ok! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
- Use in TCGs/Physical Games - Please credit me as Aekashics/Ækashics on the item where a Librarium character/creature design is used!
- Anything not covered – Feel free to contact me!
Download it today!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- PSD Folder added to the pack!Feb 04, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
awesome job, i can't wait to see more of these!
I love these so much! I'd love to see more portraits in this style. Keep up the amazing work 💖